The Project Manager clearly defines, organizes, plans, and ensure the implementation of a project. He also tracks delivery costs, delays and quality.
As a MFG Labs team member you’ll play a central role in all phases of the project lifecycle to ease project progress & delivery and make sure MFG Labs rolls out products with the highest quality standards.
- Starting ASAP
- Place: Paris
Your daily tasks
- Collect and analyze clients requests in relation with the product / project managers at MFG Labs
- Draft specifications and related estimates
- Identify functional solutions with the technical team in order to match client’s needs
- Write detailed functional specifications and a list of use cases established and validated with the client
- Establish the production plan and ensure that deadlines are respected
- Coordinate the different teams and profiles involved in the project
- Follow-up the various tasks related to the project and take part in internal meetings in support of technical teams
- Participate to the operational testing, debug process and writing of the documentation (user guide, third party instructions)
- Follow up the resolution of incidents or bugs revealed by the client
- Ensure the project deployment: follow-up of the release, feedbacks, and bugs
- Responsiveness, sense of initiative
- Detail-oriented: Strong capacity to understand technical documentation
- Ability to work in a team and give account
- Flexibility and ability to interact with various profiles
- A good knowledge of project management and agile methodologies. Previous experience with management tools like Jira and Confluence
- Good technical understanding of web/mobile technologies, including RESTFUL / APIs web services.
- A good knowledge of the digital field. You need to keep up to date with the latest trends regarding new technologies & project management.
- Thirst for learning and pleasure in sharing
- Special interest in innovative user experiences