Contract: Full time
Start date: ASAP
Your role will be to communicate the MFG Labs’ offer and values to customers, prospects, and internal teams. Reporting to the Deputy Managing Director of MFG Labs, your main missions will be pre-sales support, communication and marketing support, and management of internal communication operations.
Detail of the missions
Communication and marketing support :
- Maintain the general presentation of the MFG labs offer
- Keeping up to date the set of customer cases illustrating the MFG Labs know-how
- Work within the multidisciplinary response team for (consultant, service designer, data scientist, data engineer) to shape the offer
- Competitive intelligence: monitoring of our competitors’ news, benchmarks, white papers, market studies, etc.
- Organization of MFG Labs’ participation in events such as trade fairs (e.g. Paris AI), meet-ups, conferences, or breakfasts
- Supporting the teams in the production of content for the various communication channels : MFG Labs website, Twitter, LinkedIn, …
Management of internal communications operations :
- Organization of internal events: weekly sharing lunch, project feedback, internal project feedback, internal working groups, celebrations, monthly after work, annual seminar, …
- Internal communications via slack, email, …
- For all these missions, you will carry out a monthly follow-up and present it to the management committee
- You have higher education in business or communication and you have a first experience in a start-up in the new digital and data technologies sector
- You like to make technical and abstract concepts visual
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are very people-oriented
- You have demonstrated your ability to innovate and to make proposals
- You have a sense of achievement in project management.
- You are curious about innovations and on the lookout for the latest business news.
- You speak English fluently.
- Pre-qualification by telephone with our recruitment officer
- A case study presented in an interview with the CEO
- Meeting with another member of the management committee
- Welcome on board!
Why join MFG Labs?
#Job: At the heart of a rapidly evolving sector, you will participate in the strategic thinking around the MFG Labs’ offer and brand. Directly reporting to the CEO and the management committee, you will enjoy a great deal of autonomy.
#Training: Our experience sharing sessions and internal cross-team training (Data engineer to Consultant on Data and AI architecture) will allow you to cultivate your tech culture.
#People: You will join a group of data enthusiasts and will always work in a multidisciplinary team (Consulting+UX+DS+DE).
#Company: You will be part of a human-sized team with the advantages of being a subsidiary of a group.
#Bonus: Advantageous teleworking policy, fresh fruit basket every week, sports classes between colleagues.Apply for this job