The Data Analytics team works in collaboration on various subjects with the other entities of the Havas group: BETC Fullsix (Digital Studio), ekino (Project teams, front office developers, UX designers, etc.) as well as SEO/SEA/media agencies.
We work directly with major advertisers (technical entities, media, or trades) in various fields such as luxury, cosmetics, automotive, banking, or industry.
Within the DataCrunch team, the Technical Analytics Consultant will work on data collection issues on all types of digital media; web, mobile, application, or even IoT.
- Define, design, check, and receive marking plans (functional and technical).
- Testing analytical implementations on web & mobile applications
- Configuration of tools: Tag Management System, analytical tools, dashboarding, and CRO tools
- Maintenance and management of tags in the Tag Management System
- Management of the interface between the various internal and external project actors (technical project managers, developers, designers, and clients)
- Operational customer relationship management & analytical recommendations
Your profile :
You are passionate about digital, data, and tech and you would like to learn more about these subjects. You want to work on large digital analytics projects independently and with support.
- You have at least 2 years of experience outside of the internship.
- You have initial experience in the implementation of digital analytics methodology: customer business understanding, KPI’s definition, creation of marking plans, recipes, etc.
- You are familiar with the analytical tools of at least one of the major publishers on the market: Google Analytics & Firebase, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- You are familiar with the TMS tool of at least one of the major publishers on the market: Google Tag Manager, Tealium iQ, Ensighten, etc.
- You have a first experience in project management and customer relationship management
The Icing on the cake :
- An experience of BigQuery and Python
- Good command of English
- Experience with one of these data visualization tools: Google Data Studio, Tableau Software, and Power BI.Apply for this job