Contract: Full time
Start date: ASAP
Location: Paris (remote possible)
As part of the Data Analytics team and under the responsibility of the Data Analytics Lead, you will support our clients in their missions and issues related to data collection and activation. You will be rigorous and organized, and you will want to develop your skills in the tools and actions related to the Data Analytics Consultant’s job.
Your missions :
- Define, design, and receive tagging plans (mainly GA/GA4)
- Audits and tests of analytics implementations on app & web environments
- Maintenance and management of tags in the TMS (mainly GTM)
- Configuration of tools: Tag Management System, analytics tools, dashboarding, and CRO
- Implementation of dashboards (Google Data Studio, PowerBI)
- The management between the different internal/external actors of the projects
- Operational management of customer relations
You are passionate about digital, data, and technology and would like to learn more about them. You want to work on large digital analytics projects autonomously while being supported.
- You have at least 2 years of experience (excluding internships)
- You have initial experience in implementing digital analytics methodology: understanding the client’s business, defining KPIs, drawing up a marking plan, acceptance.
- You are familiar with the analytics tool of at least one of the major publishers on the market: Google Analytics & Firebase, Adobe Analytics.
- You are familiar with the TMS tool of at least one of the major publishers on the market: Google Tag Manager, Tealium iQ, Ensighten.
- You are fluent in English
- You are rigorous and pay particular attention to the quality of deliverables
- Pre-qualification by telephone with our recruitment officer
- Interview with the Data Analytics Lead
- Interview with a Senior Analytics Consultant
- Welcome on board!
Why join MFG Labs?
#Job: You will be involved in a variety of analytics projects, more or less technical, depending on the client’s needs. Your contacts will mainly be C-level from large groups in sectors such as sports, automotive, ready-to-wear, finance, or luxury.
#Formation : Nos sessions de partage d’expérience et formation interne cross team (Data ingénieur vers Consultant sur les architecture Data et IA)
#People: You will join a group of data enthusiasts and will always work in a multidisciplinary team (Consulting+UX+DS+DE).
#Company: You will be part of a human-sized team with the advantages of being a subsidiary of a group.
#Bonus: Full remote possible and advantageous teleworking policy, fresh fruit basket every week, sports classes between colleagues.Apply for this job