As a Product Manager, your mission is to collaborate with your clients and your team to define a consistent user-centric strategy for their product. You make sure this methodology is properly implemented and that MFG Labs delivers products that fit the final users needs, with the highest quality standards.
Your daily tasks
- to define the best methodology to follow for each product you manage ;
- to collaborate with your clients, especially through workshops, and the MFG Labs team to identify functional solutions. It’s important to understand of technical problematics ;
- to work with UX / UI designers to realize high-quality designs that fit the product strategy ;
- to document and communicate from sketches to detailed functional specifications, including oral presentations ;
- to lead user research and user testing phases to adapt the product strategy and design to reach a perfect fit to the users needs ;
- to follow the development sprints with the project manager to ensure the consistency of the product delivered with the product you defined ;
- to always challenge yourself to find new ideas and new ways of tackling problems ;
- to constantly learn from others and share with the team your passion for design and innovation, along with the other interests you may have.
- Starting ASAP
- Place: Paris
- Flexibility and ability to interact with various profiles
- Thirst for learning and pleasure in sharing
- A good knowledge of UX problematics and a user-centric mindset. Previous experience with wireframing tools (especially Sketch) and/or User Research methods (interviews, usability tests, etc.).
- A good knowledge of the digital field. You need to keep up to date with the latest trends regarding new technologies and design.
- A good knowledge of project management.
- Good technical understanding of web/mobile technologies, including RESTFUL / APIs web services.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Experience with the Atlassian product suite (JIRA, Confluence,..)
- UX design and Design Thinking lover
- SQL, web analytics, software engineering skills