Contract: Full time
Start date : ASAP
Location: Paris (remote possible
Within the Data Technology team, the Senior Data Engineer will be responsible for working on data collection issues on all types of digital media; web, mobile, application and even IoT.
What we offer :
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team with talents in Service Design, Consulting and Data science.
- Develop production applications integrating different tools of Applied Mathematics: Machine (Deep) Learning, Operational Research, Statistics.
- Develop data processing pipelines with the Data Science team to: ingest, transform and deliver data and models to our applications.
- Deploy applications using the latest tools available from the various public clouds.
You have a minimum of 3 years experience. You are rigorous towards yourself and others regarding code quality.
You have solid knowledge and skills in Development, on all the software listed below and also in Data Engineering in the broad sense.
- Python 3
- Spark or equivalent
- Flask or other framework for deploying APIs
- DBMS / SQL
- Docker / Kubernetes
In Data Engineering
- Data Pipelines: ETL tools (Airflow, Glue, Cloud Data Fusion,..), Streaming
- Data Lake: Setting up a Data Lake, (Coordinating ETL jobs, Data catalog, Access management, …), Data versioning
- Knowledge of at least one BI tool (Tableau, Power BI…)
- MLOps: Knowledge of tools (Sagemaker, AutoML, etc.)
- Knowledge of Snowflake is a plus
- Pre-qualification by phone with our recruitment officer
- Interview with a Senior Data Engineer or Data Architect
- Technical test
- Interview with the CTO (feedback on the test) & Recruitment Officer
- Welcome on board!
Why join MFG Labs?
#Job: You will be involved in projects that are both highly technical and strategically important. On your projects you will be in direct contact with all the stakeholders, particularly with the Data Scientists
#Training: Our experience sharing sessions and internal cross team training (Data engineer to Consultant on Data and AI architecture). Weekly meetings between the Data Scientists and Data Engineer teams to share common monitoring topics. Possible certification training depending on your profile (AWS, GCP, Azure, …)
#People: You will join a group of data enthusiasts and will always work in a multidisciplinary team (Consulting+UX+DS+DE)
#Company : You will be part of a human-sized team with the advantages of being a subsidiary of a group.
#Bonus: Full remote possible and advantageous teleworking policy, fresh fruit basket every week, sports classes between colleagues.Apply for this job