Contract: Full time
Start date: ASAP
Location: Paris (remote possible)
As part of the Data Technology team, the Senior Data Engineer will be responsible for working on data collection issues on all types of digital media; web, mobile, application, and even IoT
What we offer you :
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team with talents in Service Design, Consulting, and Data Science.
- Develop production applications integrating different tools of Applied Mathematics: Machine (Deep) Learning, Operational Research, Statistics.
- Develop data processing pipelines with the Data Science team to: ingest, transform and deliver data and models to our applications.
- Deploy applications using the latest tools available from the various public clouds.
You are a graduate of an engineering school and have a first successful experience. You are rigorous towards yourself and others regarding the quality of the code.
You have knowledge and skills in development, on a large part of the software listed below and also in Data Engineering in the broad sense.
- Python 3
- Spark or equivalent
- Flask or another framework for deploying APIs
- DBMS / SQL
- Docker / Kubernetes
In Data Engineering
- Data Pipelines: ETL tools (Airflow, Glue, Cloud Data Fusion,..), Streaming
- Data Lake: Setting up a Data Lake, (Coordinating ETL jobs, Data catalog, Access management, …), Data versioning
- Pre-qualification by telephone with our recruitment officer
- Interview with a Senior Data Engineer or Data Architect
- Technical test
- Interview with the CTO (feedback on the test) & Recruitment Manager
- Welcome on board!
Why join MFG Labs?
#Job: You will be involved in projects that are both highly technical and strategically important. On your projects you will be in direct daily contact with all the stakeholders, particularly with the Data Scientists
#Training: Our experience sharing sessions and internal cross team training (Data engineer to Consultant on Data and AI architecture). Weekly meetings between the Data Scientists and Data Engineer teams to share common monitoring topics. Possible certification training depending on your profile (AWS, GCP, Azure, …)
#People: You will join a group of data enthusiasts and will always work in a multidisciplinary team (Consulting+UX+DS+DE).
#Company : You will be part of a human-sized team with the advantages of being a subsidiary of a group.
#Bonus: Full remote possible and advantageous teleworking policy, fresh fruit basket every week, sports classes between colleagues.Apply for this job