Contract: Full time
Start date: ASAP
Location: Paris (remote possible)
As a consultant, your role is to design, implement and deploy successfully our clients’ data-driven transformation. You will manage a multidisciplinary project team (data scientists, front and back-end engineers, UX designers) to solve our clients’ problems with the best possible algorithms, technologies, and products. You will play a key role as the client’s main partner, ambassador of the technical team, and right-hand man to the MFG Labs management. Your main objectives will be:
1/ Help clients define their transformation and data strategy.
2/ Manage a dedicated team and project to deliver the key assets of the strategy (systems, algorithms, analytics, products…).
3/ Effectively deploy the assets within the client’s organization and drive change to maximize value.
4/ Ensure that the team delivers the best possible products within budget and on time
- Engineering school or double degree (ingé + Msc / MBA…) with a minimum of 3 years experience
- You thrive in complex and highly technical environments
- You have a strong interest and understanding of statistics and machine learning algorithms.
- You are rigorous and methodical
- You can prioritize issues and make decisions accordingly
- You have a taste for customer relations
State of mind
- Excellentes compétences interpersonnelles et de communication
- Capacité d’adaptation
- Autonomie et proactivité
- Sens du détails
- Sens de l’anticipation
Icing on the cake
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools (Confluence, JIRA)
- Training in mathematics and statistics
- Technical knowledge of data and cloud (databases and SQL, Python, public clouds)
- Pre-qualification by telephone with our recruitment officer
- Interview with the Head of Consulting, presentation of the missions, tests, and case study
- Interview with another member of the management committee (Managing Director, Chief Data Scientist, Head of Design or CTO)
- HR interview
- Welcome on board!
Why join MFG Labs?
#Job: Projects that are both highly technical and strategically important. Your contacts will mainly be C-level from large groups in transport, finance, insurance, luxury goods, or public services.
#Training: Our experience sharing sessions and internal cross-team training (Data engineer to Consultant on Data and AI architecture)
#People: You will join a group of data enthusiasts and will always work in a multidisciplinary team (Consulting+UX+DS+DE).
#Company: You will be part of a human-sized team with the advantages of being a subsidiary of a group.
#Bonus: Full remote possible and advantageous teleworking policy, fresh fruit basket every week, sports classes between colleagues.Apply for this job